Friday, July 22, 2011

A year ago, almost

A year ago, almost, I made my last post to this blog, and now I am sitting in my (almost) completely decorated dining room, and baby Apollo is watching Sesame Street and eating cheerios. He is still nursing. Ha! And he is about half my size. So I didn't detail it, but I did it. I got through another year of graduate school and hit some milestones, as Apollo was hitting his much more interesting and important ones. Husband and I bought a house (and another car) and have been working on it since. I haven't needed this blog (sniff) because I have been writing like a maniac in ways more conducive to paying the bills one day.


I am seriously sleep deprived, puffy and happy  and for that I am thankful. I doubt anybody is reading this anymore, but I felt I needed some kind of resurgence lest this become one of the many blogs that start and just fall off. How cliche. But it has been difficult to write about my life publicly with any kind of anonymity, so I have decided to start another blog that will be nothing like this one at all. Wish me luck.

I will be back as often as I have anything interesting to say.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment